Wednesday 26 August 2015

Kiqplan App Review Plus Chance To **WIN**

It seems there is an app for pretty much everything nowadays. Whether its shopping, banking or even reminding yourself to tie your shoe laces! and for most of us busy bees out there, we are turning to technology to aid in our day to day duties more and more. I admit to being one of these people and since I have recently started to introduce a more substantial exercise regime as part of my healthy lifestyle I was eager to try out Kiqplan.

Think of Kiqplan as your own personal trainer/fitness guru/nutritionist all rolled into one. Kiqlan have a range of different 12 week programmes all designed to help you change you lifestyle and change the way you think about food and exercise. The app is crammed with advice and motivational tools so that which ever plan you decide to follow you can be sure you will achieve great results if you stay on track with the plan.

So how does it work?


It's a really simple to understand plan. With easy navigation around the app and its menus you should be able to find using the app quite easy. To start with you select your plan, with many to choose from you will be sure to one which i ideally suited for your situation and fitness needs. Such plans include, Slim And Trim, Goodbye Baby Bump, Suns Out Guns Out and many more. 

The next step is to pair your device. The other great thing about the Kiqplan is that it is designed to be compatible with many different devices and apps. You can find the full list here: Compatible Devices.

Next you want to set your goals. This is really important as the more information you put in the better tailored it is to suit your needs and help you achieve your goals. Some people are more focused on weight loss where as other maybe more focused on toning or the nutritional side of things. But as long as you stay on track for the duration of your 12 week plan I am confident you will be happy with the results.

I was given the Slim + Trim plan to review and its hard for me to explain how great the plan was without literally flooding this post with screen shots of every single page. There was an abundance of information on this app to help you stay motivated and on plan such as recipes , how to exercise videos, step and calorie tracking and even little daily motivational pep talks to get you pumped. 

I was super impressed with this app and will be looking into the "your 1st 5k Plan" as this is something I hope to achieve after never being about to run much more than a bath! Plus these plans comes with a very pleasing price tag of £19.99 which for a personalised plan which will get you looking and feeling amazing is money well spent.

**WIN**



Don't just take my word for it. How about trying out a plan for yourself. I have a Goodbye Baby Bump plan to giveaway to one of my lucky readers. I believe all mummies are yummy but if you are struggling to shift that baby weight or just wont to tone up after having your little bundle of joy then this is the plan for you.




Kiqplan Goodbye Baby Bump Giveaway

4 comments:

  1. I use an app! The one I use charges me real money if I don't exercise!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. No way!! Jeez that is an incentive to work out!! I'd be broke 😂😂

      Delete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...