Wednesday 10 June 2015

My Time With New Look Bingo

As a single parent I always have the best time with my daughter Aalliyah. Never did she make me feel like she’s a responsibility or a burden. I have to manage my home and work life and sometimes, I its easy to get stressed thinking about all my worries and issues, but Aalliyah always brings a smile to my face just by talking to me and making me laugh.


Aalliyah’s school decided on taking the students on a residential trip for the weekend (The first overnight trip she'd been on). I didn’t want to hold her back from the trip just because I’ll miss her. So, I had to straighten up and allow her to go and have fun. Staying at home without Aalliyah is a task for me so I called my sister over to my place to keep me company and have a girls night in. My sister and I decided to do something different which we hadn’t tried together before. She suggested the idea of playing an online bingo game. After a quick Google we came to a site called New Look Bingo and it showed me all the offers, welcome bonuses and promotions available. Initially I was hesitant in signing up and depositing any cash on a site I hadn't been on before.

I did not want to deposit right away so instead just tried out the free bingo online games in the 90 ball free bingo room. I tried and quite liked the game for starters and the welcome bonus was something which grabbed my attention. All we have to do is deposit £10 and we get to play with £75. The theme of the site is very well presented and enticing. We went on to play more games by just spending £10. We got quite drawn into the fun and thrill of the game we hadn't noticed how much time had flew by.

Even now after Aalliyah is back I still play a game or two on the New Look Bingo site after putting her to sleep. This site is a genuine stress buster for me on a quiet evening with a glass of wine. You never know, I may well hit the jackpot one of these days too...

3 comments:

  1. To put things into perspective, COSC says it certifies panerai replica uk about 1.6 million movements each year (we'll add that COSC also certifies quartz calibers, but those account only for a negligible rado replica uk couple tens-of-thousands of movements annually) while, according to the cartier replica sale Federation of the Swiss Watch Industry (FH), Switzerland exported approximately 8.1 million mechanical wristwatches in 2014. This rolex replica sale means that 19.75% or about one fifth of all Swiss Made mechanical watches have been COSC fake omega certified. With the rest of the certifications added, roughly 22-23% of the total Swiss wristwatch production received some sort of a chronometry rolex replica sale certification, while the rest were sold without any guarantees regarding their accuracy.

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...