Friday 16 November 2012

My Reasons To Be Cheerful #R2BC

OK, So here they are.. A little late but could not find enough minutes in the day yesterday!


  1. A really good weigh in at weight watchers this week. I lost 4 pounds which means I am only 3 pound away from a 2 stone weight loss. I am so proud of myself, having always been big, I never thought I would be complaining that my clothes are too big lol.
  2. I have made a nice big dent in the Christmas shopping. I have picked up some fantastic bits online and in town. I think I am more excited than Aalliyah. I have noticed a lot of people have started to xmas decorate already. I am looking forward to decorating the tree with Aalliyah..But not till December.
  3. Aalliyah had her first gymnastics class this week. I knew she would take to it like a duck to water as she is forever springing about at home and at the end of the lesson the coach told me how impressed she was with Aalliyah. She told me she was a natural and would definitely be interested in Aalliyah joining their squad :)
So there are my reasons to be cheerful this week.. What are yours?


3 comments:

  1. What fabulous reasons to be cheerful - so exciting when your kids find something the love and excel at it isn't it?

    ReplyDelete
  2. All great reasons. Wow Xmas shopping almost done, good for you.

    ReplyDelete
  3. lovely news about the gymnastics. Well done Aalliyah! x

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...