Tuesday 13 November 2012

How Your Child Sees You Meme

I was tagged in a fantastic blog post over at The Olivers Mad House, and jumped at the chance to take part. Those of you that know me, and Aalliyah, will know that one thing Aalliyah does constantly is draw. So when I asked for her to draw me, she quiet happily agreed.

So this is how she sees me!



I am very chuffed! So much slimmer in pencil lol and I knew I wouldn't be drawn without my famous face full of freckles.

Thank you Aalliyah.. I love you xx

I am tagging the following fabulous peeps to take part! 

Bubbly Apples - www.bubblyapples.com

(Apologies if you have done this meme previously - Please ignore)

1 comment:

  1. Before the 1970s, during a time when breitling replica most people were purchasing mechanical watches, companies had much more incentive to advertise performance. Because most hublot replica sale timepieces sold used a similar type of technology, it was a lot more simple to compare your product to that of a competitor, and rolex replica uk brands felt a lot more comfortable boasting about their product's relative performance. While you didn't see hublot replica too many advertisements about watch accuracy, you did have an overall breitling replica consumer sentiment that the more finely made a watch movement was, the more replica watches uk accurate it would be. Oftentimes, that was true, and it was up to the consumer to discover those brands that they trusted most.

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...