Monday 15 October 2012

Overdue Catch Up..

Well it has been a while since my last blog post. Sorry about that. Things just kept on taking priority and always had no time left at the end of the day to blog... But I'm back now :-)

In one of my earlier posts, you will remember I had been to my initial meeting at Weight Watchers. My 4th weigh in is on Thursday! Time sure does fly doesn't it?

Here is a quick breakdown of my weight loss:

Week one: 6lb Weight loss
Week two: 3.5lb Weight loss (Silver 7 Awarded)
Week Three: 2.5lb Weight loss

I am just two small pounds away from a one stone weight loss and over the moon! I never thought I would have so much success with weight watchers, and I am hoping after my initial stone weight loss, I will continue to lose a little each time gradually getting closer to my ideal weight and size :-)

I have found myself eating so much healthier since being on weight watchers. My portion sizes are smaller, and I am trying so many new foods. I have become a massive fan of couscous, something which I rarely ate before and I also have a new found love of Quorn sausages. I am yet to try any other products from the Quorn range, but I am hoping they will be just as tasty.



I haven't had as much exercise as I would have liked to these past few weeks, plus with it being so cold and rainy, totally lack motivation to go out in it! Will be popping into town in the week, so will pick up an exercise DVD. At least I can physical with the heating on, warm and dry :-)

Would love to hear any recommendations on a good DVD to try if anyone has any?

I will keep you all informed on the weight loss.. Until the next weigh in.. Ta Ta for now :-)


No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...